- Content. Iveric bio will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Iveric bio disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Iveric bio nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your device.
- Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment options. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or medical problem or condition. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements. This website may contain forward-looking statements about Iveric bio’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development including clinical trials; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Iveric bio products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully manufacture and market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Iveric bio’s patents; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as the results of the COVID-19 pandemic and interest rate fluctuations. A further list and description of these and other risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Iveric bio’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-Q, all of which are available on the Investor Relations website and at www.sec.gov. Iveric bio assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments, unless required by law.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Iveric bio, its affiliates, or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Iveric bio actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire content of this website is subject to copyright protection and may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained on this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Iveric bio. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Iveric bio, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the United States. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Iveric bio products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. Iveric bio reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.